Enterprise Sales Representative - Analytics
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high-energy and self-motivated role as an Analytics Sales Executive? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous commission structure
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
- Fantastic market with limited competition, growing needs, and increasing adoption of online solutions
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Sales Executives contribute specifically to our organization by building business through the identification of prospects and following up on them to generate business. Sales executive’s main target is to meet sales goals set by management and to foster meaningful relationships with both existing and prospective clients. Sales executives are responsible for the maximization of sales for Relias Learning, identification of new or emerging markets, meeting sales quota and business growth targets and bringing information back to the product management team regarding changes or additions to product that would accelerate sales growth.
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 5-7 years of software sales experience with documented success, preferably in government healthcare
- An understanding of adjacent government markets such as Medicare Advantage, Medicare-Medicaid Dual Eligible, Medicaid Managed Care, and Alternative Payment Models Great work ethic and proven leadership and team-building skills
- Well versed in health policy, including major provisions of the Affordable Care Act, CMS Medicaid and CHIP Managed Care Rule, CHIPRA, HITECH, MACRA, etc.
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills – creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets and prioritizing sales efforts
- Proven ability to develop/drive and thrive in a metrics-driven, process-based environment with high accountability
- Willingness to travel 40 – 50% of the time
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top