Enterprise Sales Manager - Analytics
Are you looking for a high-energy and self-motivated role as an Enterprise Analytics Sales Manager? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous commission structure
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
- Fantastic market with limited competition, growing needs, and increasing adoption of online solutions
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Leading a team of 6-8 remote sales professionals
- Maximizing your sales teams’ effort by coaching, training, and managing each of the Account Executives
- Providing onsite and virtual support to your team’s sales efforts
- Guiding organization wide efforts in driving market penetration in the verticals we serve
- Collaborating with sales partners to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell, and close transactions
- Working with the sales leadership team to create strategies and processes for driving new business across product lines
- Supporting specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 3-5 years of sales management experience in a software environment
- Experience leading teams of remote individuals
- An understanding of adjacent government markets such as Medicare Advantage, Medicare-Medicaid Dual Eligible, Medicaid Managed Care, and - - - - Alternative Payment Models Great work ethic and proven leadership and team-building skills
- Well versed in health policy, including major provisions of the Affordable Care Act, CMS Medicaid and CHIP Managed Care Rule, CHIPRA, HITECH, MACRA, etc.
- Great work ethic and proven leadership and team-building skills
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills – creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets and prioritizing sales efforts
- Proven ability to develop/drive and thrive in a metrics-driven, process-based environment with high accountability
- Willingness to travel 40 – 50% of the time
Back to top