Enterprise Account Manager - Payer
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high energy and strategic SaaS sales position with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous commission structure
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
- Fantastic market with limited competition, growing needs, and increasing adoption of online solutions
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Perform in an entrepreneurial role, positioning our online training solutions with government agencies and payer organizations across the nation
- Develop account-specific strategies working with Relias top management
- Build relationships with a variety of employees and senior executives at prospective accounts
- Identify opportunities and manage the sales process for complex sales
- Negotiate complex enterprise contracts
- Document details of identified opportunities to clearly communicate situation and account profile (including management org charts) for sales personnel and management
- Support specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to keep Executive Leadership up to date on marketplace dynamics
- Achieve quota
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 7+ years Sales experience, including 3+ years’ experience targeting state, regional, and local governments and/or payer organizations.
- Proven track record of cultivating new relationships, infiltrating accounts, and managing existing partnerships
- Demonstrated understanding of current/future trends in the health care industry
- Independent person with Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and phone communication skills
- Strategic selling skills –create a business plan, assess territories, qualify targets and prioritize sales efforts
- Open to 50% domestic travel
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top