Enterprise Account Manager
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high energy and strategic SaaS sales position with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so too, as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 95%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous commission structure
- Great health benefits package in addition to 401k company match and wellness program
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
o One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
o One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
- Fantactic market with limited competition, growing needs, and increasing adoption of online solutions
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Serving as the Executive Relationship Manager to our highest value clients, increasing client retention and driving additional sales throughout the organization
- Strategically targeting and selling our SaaS based analytics solution to the largest prospect organizations in the Healthcare market
- Utilizing an account specific strategy to execute in partnership with leadership & internal departments
- Documenting details of identified opportunities to clearly communicate situation and account profile (including management org charts) for sales personnel and management
- Promoting new products and services to an existing client base
- Supporting specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities
- Collaborating with Sales leadership to keep Executive Leadership up to date on marketplace dynamics
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 7+ years Sales experience, including 3+ years of experience in the Health Care and/or Analytics industries
- Proven track record of cultivating new relationships, infiltrating accounts, and managing partnerships
- Demonstrated understanding of current/future trends in the health care industry
o Proven ability to navigate internal departments to produce results for clients and company
o Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate complex situations
- Independent person with entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and phone communication skills
- Strategic selling skills – create a business plan, assess territories, qualify targets and prioritize sales efforts
- Open to 50% domestic travel
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top