Director of Product Management - Platform
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high-energy and fast-paced Director of Platform position? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so, too as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 95%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited paid time off in addition to 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2015 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Developing and executing product & business growth strategies for all software products
- Defining the product strategy including build, buy and partner decisions
- Partnering with the Industry Product Managers to create a unified roadmap
- Leading the development of new products from idea to offering including product pilot and initial launch
- Establishing goals and managing to product scorecards and product line reviews – communicating progress across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Developing a deep understanding of the business drivers for the Markets – profitability, pricing, services mix, sales channels, etc.
- Creating and maintaining the product vision for software
- Creating and maintaining an internal and public facing Software Roadmap
- Participating in due diligence for acquisitions and acquisition integration
- Commercializing and launching new products by partnering with Marketing, Support and Sales
- Identifying product gaps and determining how to build, buy or partner to fill that gap
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 4 – 8 years of experience in product management and/or strategy role required
- 5+ years of experience with Software development processes (SCRUM and Agile) required
- 2+ years of experience directly managing product managers and/or product owners required
- 3 + years of experience planning and building software solutions preferred
- Experience with Pragmatic Marketing preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary technologies and their applicability to solve healthcare business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective meetings; comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization
- Very strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence.
- Solid understanding and proven experience working in a dynamic development environment.
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top