Director of Operations
Are you looking for a high-energy and fast-paced Director of Operations position? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so, too as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 95%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited paid time off in addition to 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2015 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of content project deadlines and milestones.
- Effectively lead the project teams to align with the roadmap objectives, project schedule, and project budget
- Effectively deal with and develop solutions to moderately difficult problems
- Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to content management when necessary
- Optimize production by breaking down projects and tasks into their constituent parts to optimize for throughput while maintaining high quality
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Effectively plan and manage resources to ensure goals are met on time.
- Identify and monitor project risks and regularly communicate to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
- Provide input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the content business.
- Manage the project budget and lead negotiations with 3rd party vendors and reconcile spending against budget
- Maintain Accreditations standards
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 10+ years of experience in software development, manufacturing, IT or finance
- 3 + years of experience in managing project budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering, or related field
- Can-do attitude with a demonstrated ability to get things done under minimal supervision and drive results across cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Proven experience in managing simultaneous projects in high volume
- Proven experience in managing project communication, including status reporting and executive reporting
- Excellent MS Project or equivalent skills and experience.
- Not afraid of the details – need to be highly focused mitigating product development risk by ensuring that no rocks go unturned
- Technically astute with a demonstrated understanding of contemporary technologies and their applicability to solve project management issues
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Back to top