Digital Publications Intern
Digital Publication Intern
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a detail oriented and visionary eLearning Digital Publication role with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so too, as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 95%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive two week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
o One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
o One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Coordinate tasks for customer-ordered webinars and populate related data fields in LMS
- Copyedit/proof digital content as needed
- Upload publications, articles and other content to ePub CMS using InDesign and HTML
- Contribute to the creation of aesthetically pleasing, well edited and engaging print and online content written by healthcare journalists, doctors, nurses and hospital administrators
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of Word, Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, HTML, and MailChimp
- Experience working with basic technical features of an LMS, including reporting functionality
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to successfully work with a diverse group of colleagues
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top