Curriculum Designer - Public Safety
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a detail oriented and visionary eLearning Digital Publication role with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so too, as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 95%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive two week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
o One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
o One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL DO (Primary Responsibilities):
- Work with Public Safety Product Manager and content writer to implement Public Safety Product
- Roadmap and lead the development team to revise and create product
- Leverage market knowledge to support product development effort
- Create detailed course requirements and planning forms with Product Manager to inform content
- Maintain the content quality of the work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelors required (Masters preferred) in Public Safety or Human Services related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Public Safety
- Strong writing and communication skills; ability to write for various audiences and in various styles
- Proven ability to run effective meetings and manage projects; comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization
- Computer/Technical literacy (Microsoft Office, internet browsers, etc.)
- Experience in continuing education and/or training (online course development experience preferred)
- Can-do attitude with a demonstrated ability to get things done under minimal supervision and drive results across cross functional teams
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top