TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high-energy and fast-paced Copy Editor position? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so, too as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 95%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited paid time off in addition to 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2015 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Copy editing internally-developed course content and assessment assets
- Ensuring that course content is in a readable format and free of technical errors
- Utilizing and maintaining company style guide, including creating bibliographies
- Reconciling copy for multiple sources; creating error logs for correction by web developer and graphic designer
- Consistently use a sophisticated, clear, concise, and grammatically correct writing style
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited four-year institution, preferably in English, Journalism, or related field
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills; ability to work independently at a fast pace on multiple complex projects in parallel
- Familiarity with AMA and Chicago style manuals, as well as creating citations and reference lists
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office and Google Docs; experience with online course development preferred
- Knowledge of medical industry (clinical and/or administrative) preferred
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top