Content Writer - PAC/Assisted Living
Do you love training Healthcare staff and want to become a thought leader in your industry? We’re looking for a detail oriented and visionary eLearning Writer/Subject Matter Expert to write and develop world class quality online training for Senior Care/Healthcare staff. Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create, write and develop new e-learning courses and edit existing content for assisted living communities
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in your specialty area and work with external SMEs in other areas.
- Collaborate effectively with internal departments who are involved in the course development life cycle
- Manage multiple priority projects efficiently and effectively
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nursing (active RN license required)
- 5+ years’ nursing experience required; 2+ years’ experience working in an assisted living community; nurse manager experience preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills; ability to write for various audiences and in various styles
- Computer/Technical literacy (Microsoft Office, internet browsers, etc.)
- Experience in training development/delivery
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Back to top