TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a detail oriented and visionary eLearning Writer/Internal Subject Matter Expert role with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so too, as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 95%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited paid time off & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive two week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Write new and revise existing e-learning courses in one or more of Relias Learning’s core verticals
- Collaborate effectively with internal departments involved in the course development life cycle
- Manage multiple priority projects efficiently and effectively
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree required in English, Instructional Design or related field
- 2+ years’ instructional writing experience required; general knowledge of Public Safety preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills; ability to write for various audiences
- Computer/Technical literacy (Microsoft Office, internet browsers, etc.)
- Experience in training development/delivery
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top