Client Support Representative
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a customer-service focused Support Consultant position with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Directly responsible for the satisfaction of our customers
- Providing resolutions to customers day to day questions
- Providing quick response times and quality support
- Operating in a fast-paced, dynamic call center environment
- Explaining technical concepts and having difficult conversations on a regular basis
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Clear communication and problem solving skills
- High sense of urgency, patience, and flexibility
- Previous customer service experience is required, as well as strong computer skills
- Desire to be part of a fast-faced work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top