Client Success Manager (St. Louis)
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a customer-service focused Client Management position with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It's our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
o One of Deloitte's 500 fastest growing tech companies
o One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Spending 20% of time onsite at Relias Learning Client as a Client Advisor, 80% onsite at Relias or working from Home
- Serving as the liaison between Relias and its client base
- Applying industry knowledge to ensure customers have the best products for their needs
- Conducting regular trainings and explaining technical concepts to customers
- Training clients and explaining analytics data results to different members of the organization
- Collaborating with Engineering team for needed enhancements and solutions to the products offered
- Quickly solving problems and working with clients on resolutions
- Monitoring customer satisfaction ratings
YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 7 years of account management and customer service experience
- Experience managing projects
- High sense of urgency, patience, and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (particularly Excel) are critical
- Experience in clinical or behavioral health environments highly preferred
- State government knowledge and/or public mental health systems knowledge preferred
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top