Associate Software Developer
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high-energy and fast-paced Software Developer position? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so, too as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 95%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited paid time off in addition to 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2015 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Learning a foundation of programming techniques
- Building and creating software
- Learning coding and creating features that will be used by our customers
- Documenting product enhancements and bug fixes
- Assisting in product development using a “test-driven design” approach
- Researching problems, various solutions, and devising a work plan to solve the problems
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or graduated from Technical School
- A desire to learn new things and a love for technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top