Are you passionate about solving problems and shipping software? Want to build something completely new? Come join a fast paced, growing team with Relias Learning.
As Application Architect, you will be key in leading the technology for our Software as a Service Learning Management System and related products that will support the growth of Relias Learning for many years. You will research and coordinate technical solutions and alternatives to satisfy business objectives. You will lead the design of application architecture and provide guidance to the engineering team. You will build the bridges that make it possible for Relias Learning to regularly deliver innovative new capabilities to our customers.
Relias Learning offers online training to the entire health care continuum, including hospitals, senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Architect technology solutions that will support the business needs for years to come
- Research and recommend new technologies to meet business needs
- Collaborate across departments to understand projects and communicate solutions
- Create and distribute tailored views of software architectures to stakeholders
- Subdivide a complex application into smaller, more manageable pieces
- Communicate vision and concepts to developers
- Proactively monitoring the adherence of the implementation to the architecture
- Act as an agent of change and justify the investment in software architecture of a solution
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Background developing enterprise and globally-scalable solutions
- Experience with clustering, message queuing or similar technologies
- Firm understanding of network architectures and technologies
- Ability to document and explain complex technical solutions using straightforward concepts
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
IT WOULD BE A PLUS IF YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Experience with Redis, Angular 2, Azure, Service Bus, Queues, Web API
- Familiarity with privacy and security best practices
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- 6% 401k company match, employee wellness program and a great health benefits package
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top