Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
Reformation is looking for a brilliant Sustainability Analyst to support our sustainability programs and business operations. You will support our efforts to integrate sustainable business practices into all aspects of the company, playing an influential role in shaping our brand, our day-to-day operations and how we make product. They are motivated to make a difference, but also know that we can’t change what we don’t’ measure. They will play a critical role in building the tools and reporting systems so we know Ref’s impact in real terms. This person is smart, likes to tackle hard problems, and isn’t afraid to try something new. They are passionate about getting results and making a difference.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop & conduct foot printing assessments (CO2, H2O, waste) across Ref’s business operations
- Maintain the RefScale tool and conduct weekly calculations
- Coordinate off-set programs
- Facilitate all B Corp reporting and data/reporting management
- Build methodology for supply chain mapping (i.e. Higg Index, Bluesign) to have better transparency and management of our raw materials partners
- Complete monthly and annual sustainability reporting
- Vet data/claims for customer-facing content
- Support Operations teams by keeping environmentally preferred purchasing guides and green operations manuals up-to-date and as relevant as possible.
- Prepare grant and rebate applications as relevant
- Continually research corporate sustainability efforts, policies, and trends to inform our roadmap and ensure Reformation is a leader in the space
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- BA or Master’s in Sustainability, Environmental Studies, or a related field
- 2-3 years experience
- Proven experience in carbon foot printing and life-cycle assessments
- Familiarity with LEED, B Corp, Higg assessments
- Demonstrated ability to write killer business cases to tie sustainability to business strategy
WHO YOU ARE:
- Fastidious, and pride themselves in their attention to detail, and the reliability of their reporting
- Good at identifying stakeholders, and working collaboratively on projects
- Data-driven, but also careful to avoid analysis paralysis; realize that purpose of work is to help make better decisions that have an impact
Benefits & Perks:
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Paid volunteer time-off
Bi-Monthly “Ref Talks” to learn about other aspects of our business
Regular company events and parties (Yoga! Tie-Dye! Documentaries!)
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Back to top