Supply Chain Analyst
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
Reformation is seeking a badass Supply Chain Analyst to support our pre-production and manufacturing operations. They will play a critical role in building the tools and reporting systems so we know everything about our supply chain – real time. This person is smart, likes to tackle hard problems, and isn’t afraid to try something new. They are passionate about getting results and making a difference.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop KPI planning & tracking tools to be used across the Ref Supply Chain
- Maintain these tools and conduct weekly calculations
- Facilitate all Supply Chain reporting and data/reporting management
- Support Production Managers with data-driven insights that can inform their decision making and planning around cost, capacity, allocations, etc
- Create, maintain and tackle Factory Purchase Orders
- Continually research best-in-class Supply Chain efforts, policies, and trends to inform our roadmap and ensure Reformation is a leader in the space
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- BA required
- 1-3 years experience
- Proven experience in quantitative systems modeling
- Familiarity with Operations/Manufacturing practices
WHO YOU ARE:
- Takes pride in the reliability of your reporting and attention to detail
- Good at identifying stakeholders, and working collaboratively on projects
- Data-driven, but also careful to avoid analysis paralysis; realize that purpose of work is to help make better decisions that have an impact
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge and understanding of garment construction, design, product development, and apparel production process a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Paid volunteer time-off
Bi-Monthly “Ref Talks” to learn about other aspects of our business
Regular company events and parties (Yoga! Tie-Dye! Documentaries!)
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Back to top