Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
Reformation is looking for a detailed & results-driven Staff Accountant to oversee the daily accounting functions of our growing company! As an integral part of the team, the Staff Accountant is responsible for providing support and assisting with the full accounting cycle and ensuring the application of sound accounting principles and practices.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and looking to grow with the team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare daily journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations.
- Process employee expense reports on cash and corporate credit cards with high accuracy.
- Actively manage AR/AP processes and perform daily/monthly/quarterly reconciliations.
- Preparation of month end intercompany invoices, journal entries, accruals, GL reconciliations, and various working papers to include accruals, adjustments and GL reconciliations.
- Build Excel reports from pulled data as needed.
- Build automated reports from technical / reporting programs.
- Perform daily routines and month end procedures.
- Assist in preparation and analysis of monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements and management reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in variance analysis to budget and forecast.
- Support in compilation of annual and periodic budget information.
- Assist in meeting Tax Compliance.
- Ensure GAAP requirements & Standards are being adhered to appropriately.
- All other tasks and duties as assigned to support the team and department.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- Enrolled in a professional accounting Designation (CPA / CGA / CMA).
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and strong database skills
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks is a must.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical agility
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to meet tight deadlines
- Hands-on or entrepreneurial attitude.
- Self-motivated, results driven, prefers to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Proven prioritization, time management and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Paid volunteer time-off
Bi-Monthly “Ref Talks” to learn about other aspects of our business
Regular company events and parties (Yoga! Tie-Dye! Documentaries!)
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
Meet Some of Reformation's Employees
Sonja designs Reformation's weekly limited edition collections—from style to color to fit—then partners with the Creative Teams to get each piece into customers' closets.
Back to top