Sales Associate - New York
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Sales Associate to provide the best possible service to our RefBabes.
The perfect fit for our store is someone who is motivated, analytical, creative, and a great communicator. You will be building strong relationships through partnership and collaboration and must be able to handle customer issues while maintaining a cool front. Flexibility and an eye for layout is a must-have to be successful in this role - we are a fast-paced and rapidly growing company whose potential knows no bounds!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILTIIES:
- Demonstrate initiative and a sense of urgency in "selling floor readiness" prior to the store opening
- Creating the best possible customer service
- Changing apparel on all mannequins according to merchandising and visual standards
- Share knowledge and educate other associates on merchandise standards
- Create great long-lasting relationships with our RefBabes
- Measure and exceed customer service goals, including: customer retention, churn rate, renewals/win-backs, etc.
- Do whatever it takes to make your customer happy
- Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture.
- Knowledge of cutting-edge fashion and understand fashion trends and how they pertain to merchandising the floor
- "Clienteling" expertise
- Stylish with a love of fashion
- Ambitious and passionate
- Charismatic with humility and a sense of humor
- Strong interest in Sustainability
- Driven to change status quo
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably within a commissioned sales environment.
- Retail / Apparel Industry knowledge, great work ethic, and able to deliver exceptional customer experiences in store.
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change, high-growth environment.
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Meet Some of Reformation's Employees
Sonja designs Reformation's weekly limited edition collections—from style to color to fit—then partners with the Creative Teams to get each piece into customers' closets.
Back to top