Retail Development Project Manager
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
Reformation is looking for a Retail Development Project Manager to support our brick-and-mortar retail expansion. We have a vision for how to maximize customer experience in stores and transform the retail space--and we need someone to help operationalize that vision! We are looking for a strong project manager to bring beautiful, sustainable projects from lease to an on-time, on-budget delivery.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain master retail development calendar & CAPEX budget tracker
- Help vet potential real estate options & perform pre-lease inspections/due diligence
- Bid and negotiate statements of work and project budgets; value engineer project scope as needed
- Organize and ensure all project documentation complete (i.e. concept decks, schematic floor plans, contractor agreements, etc.)
- Primary point of contact for architect, GC, and other contractors for all new construction projects; manage day-to-day communications & escalate points for review
- Construction supervision and site visits; review change orders and direct progress
- Further Ref’s sustainability mission by informing materials innovation, and green building practices in retail development
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- BA or Master’s degree in Business or related field
- 2-3 years project management experience; experience with GANTT charts & budget/timeline tracking tools
- Familiarity with real estate, construction fields
- Familiarity with green building principles & practices; LEED credentials a bonus
- Flexibility to travel (up to 50% time) for site visits
- Super positive, can-do attitude
- Organized and can manage suite of projects concurrently
- Thrives on being busy & getting stuff done
- Great negotiator & partnership-builder
- Driven for results & hitting those deadlines
- M.O. is to underpromise and overdeliver
- Finance savvy to help build, track & keep budgets
Benefits & Perks:
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Paid volunteer time-off
Bi-Monthly “Ref Talks” to learn about other aspects of our business
Regular company events and parties (Yoga! Tie-Dye! Documentaries!)
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation! If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Meet Some of Reformation's Employees
Sonja designs Reformation's weekly limited edition collections—from style to color to fit—then partners with the Creative Teams to get each piece into customers' closets.
Back to top