Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
- Participates in product review meetings and other presentations as necessary. Works directly with the Technical Design, Sample room team, and Designers and Production Management
- Develop accurate sample & production patterns based on sketches from the design department
- Attend fittings for both sample and production garments and perform necessary corrections as a result of fitting notes/revisions
- Continually research new ideas & concepts for potential future designs
- Troubleshoot potential production issues before samples are made, for both aesthetic & cost purposes
- Maintain all standards in regard to grading, construction, how-to-measure, and other procedures
- Actively collaborate with design department, other pattern maker, quality control staff, and product development department
- Monitor garment/fabric shrinkage
- Complete assignments in a timely & accurate manner
- Work directly with department managers and following all tech pack requirements
- Identifies problems and/or opportunities, makes recommendations and takes a leadership role with the implementation of solutions that improve department efficiency and quality of garment development
- Applies technical expertise to trouble shoot hold ups and remove bottle necks in development and pre-production engineering process.
- 10+ years pattern making experience required
- Computer Cad system experience required
- Experience with Optitex and Manual Patterns
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or fashion school degree in Fashion Merchandising or Pattern Making preferred
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Clothing discount
- Paid volunteer time-off
- Bi-Monthly “Ref Talks” to learn about other aspects of our business
- Regular company events and parties (Yoga! Tie-Dye! Documentaries!)
- Pet-friendly office
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Meet Some of Reformation's Employees
Sonja designs Reformation's weekly limited edition collections—from style to color to fit—then partners with the Creative Teams to get each piece into customers' closets.
Back to top