Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
Reformation is looking for an Operations Coordinator to support our Construction & Operations team. They will coordinate all Ref facilities requests, and new retail construction projects. They will be the glue that keeps our day-to-day going at our Factory, and an incredible support role for new projects.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support scheduling, administration, and vendor outreach for new retail construction projects
- Front desk support at our Factory, and a key point of contact for guest and Refs
- Process supply and purchase requests, following our environmentally preferred purchasing guidelines
- Coordinate day-to-day maintenance and special facilities projects for Ref’s HQs
- Support onboarding and new hire process (factory tours, welcome totes, workstation set-up)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- AA or BA required
- 1-2 years administrative experience
WHO YOU ARE:
- Insanely organized and great attention to detail
- A natural at customer service; loves people and supporting other Refs do their best work
- Applies a sense of urgency in your work—motivated to get things done well and quickly
- Thoughtful; anticipates what information we may need to make a decision, and asks good questions.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Paid volunteer time-off
Bi-Monthly “Ref Talks” to learn about other aspects of our business
Regular company events and parties (Yoga! Tie-Dye! Documentaries!)
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Back to top