Operations Associate- San Francisco
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
No position at Reformation is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. Obsessed with technology and using it to create a unique interaction between our employees, customers, and the Reformation brand; the Operations Associate will support the operational efforts required to achieve individual store goals in our new concept.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain seamless store operational procedures
- Consistently use processes and procedures to track in store inventory accurately
- Track, receive and process all inbound inventory shipments
- Complete inventory related tasks as necessary with an elevated attention to detail
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Order and manage store supplies
- Uphold merchandising presentation strategy and concept standards
- Ensure the back of house reflects the brand and concept standards at all times
- Bring an ambitious and passionate attitude to work daily
- Understand the core values and culture of Reformation and reflect these in all efforts
- Prepare and deliver all customer fitting rooms quickly and accurately
- Prepare and deliver all customer purchases in alignment with brand standards
- Receive extraordinary customer experience feedback and scoring on service evaluation
- 1+ years relevant experience in a fastpaced, creative service environment
- Familiarity with the user functionality of desktop, mobile, tablet and digital technologies
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation! If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Back to top