Operations and Fulfillment Manager- San Francisco
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
No position at Reformation is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. Obsessed with technology and using it to create a unique interaction between our employees, customers, and the Reformation brand; the Operations Manager will lead all operational efforts required to achieve individual store goals in our new concept.
Reporting to the Store Manager, essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implement and maintain seamless store operational procedures
- Provide real time and weekly feedback on technology functions, operations and experience
- Maintain seamless and effective communication with store team and store support at headquarters
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
WAREHOUSING AND FULFILLMENT:
- Develop standard operating procedures that ensure timely and accurate fulfillment to sales floor
- Establish organized reporting structure to track key performance metrics of both team and store
- Continuously improve and develop processes to drive best in class service levels
- Uphold consistent inventory accuracy and controls in store
PEOPLE & CULTURE:
- Hire, train and lead operations and stock team
- Display a dedicated approach to motivate, develop and retain talent
- Consistently provide performance feedback to ensure growth, change and results
- Understand the core values and culture of Reformation and reflect these in all efforts
- Understand the user experience and act as the catalyst between the customer and the technology
- Protect speed & accuracy of the customer fitting room experience
- Maintain extraordinary customer experience feedback and scoring on service evaluation
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 2+ years relevant operations experience in a fast paced, creative service environment
- Strong organizational, logistical and analytical skills
- Familiarity with the user functionality of desktop, mobile, tablet and digital technologies
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation! If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Meet Some of Reformation's Employees
Sonja designs Reformation's weekly limited edition collections—from style to color to fit—then partners with the Creative Teams to get each piece into customers' closets.
Back to top