Operations and Fulfillment Associate- San Francisco
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
No position at Reformation is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. Obsessed with technology and using it to create a unique interaction between our employees, customers, and the Reformation brand; the Operations Associate will support the operational efforts required to achieve individual store goals in our new concept.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain seamless store operational procedures
- Consistently use processes and procedures to track in store inventory accurately
- Track, receive and process all inbound inventory shipments
- Complete inventory related tasks as necessary with an elevated attention to detail
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Order and manage store supplies
WAREHOUSING AND FULFILLMENT
- Ability to locate, pick and transport multiple items with both speed and accuracy
- Partner with management to analyze performance metrics and drive continuous improvement
- Maintain best in class service levels within a fast paced, rapidly changing work environment
PEOPLE & CULTURE:
- Bring an ambitious and passionate attitude to work daily
- Understand the core values and culture of Reformation and reflect these in all efforts
- Prepare and deliver all customer fitting rooms quickly and accurately
- Prepare and deliver all customer purchases in alignment with brand standards
- Receive extraordinary customer experience feedback and scoring on service evaluation
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 1+ years relevant experience in a fast paced, creative service environment
- Familiarity with the user functionality of desktop, mobile, tablet and digital technologies
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation! If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Meet Some of Reformation's Employees
Sonja designs Reformation's weekly limited edition collections—from style to color to fit—then partners with the Creative Teams to get each piece into customers' closets.
Back to top