Key Holder- San Francisco
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
No position at Reformation is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. Obsessed with technology and using it to create a unique interaction between our employees, customers, and the Reformation brand; the Key Holder will support and execute all efforts required to achieve individual store goals in our new concept.
Reporting to the Store Manager, essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
SALES GENERATION:● Consistently meet and exceed sales goals
● Develop store associate’s sales techniques
● Actively support clientele program
● Contribute to a technology lead instore experience for customers that surprises and delights them
● Assist customers and monitor client interaction with both team and technology
● Maintain extraordinary customer experience feedback and scoring on service evaluation
● Uphold consistent inventory accuracy and controls in store
● Provide realtime and weekly feedback on technology functions, operations and experience
● Sustain seamless store operational procedures
● Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
● Support merchandising presentation strategy and concept standards
● Ensure the selling floor reflects the brand and concept standards at all times
● Provide realtime and weekly feedback on product and sales performance
● Provide performance feedback to ensure growth, change and results
● Contribute to training and customer experience programs
● Understand the core values and culture of Reformation and reflect these in all efforts
● Understanding of user functionality associated with progressive technology
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Meet Some of Reformation's Employees
Sonja designs Reformation's weekly limited edition collections—from style to color to fit—then partners with the Creative Teams to get each piece into customers' closets.
Back to top