Help Desk Technician
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
Our Help Desk Tech will:
- Provide excellent customer service to Reformation employees for all of their tech related issues.
- Provide training to employees.
- Produce clear and informative documentation on technical processes.
- Learn processes and workflows between and within departments that rely on technology, and look for opportunities for improvement.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Our Help Desk Tech will need to have:
- Experience supporting employees in a Mac OS X environment. OS X Server experience is a plus. Windows and Linux experience are plusses.
- Ability to explain technical issues to a non-tech audience.
- Experience with an LDAP system working with user and group rights on shared files.
- Good time-management skills.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Experience working with customers or internal clients in a service/support capacity.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Clothing discount
- Paid volunteer time-off
- Bi-Monthly “Ref Talks” to learn about other aspects of our business
- Regular company events and parties (Yoga! Tie-Dye! Documentaries!)
- Pet-friendly office
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Back to top