Director of Online Experience
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
Reformation is seeking a Director of Online Experience to lead all customer-facing components of the business. This individual will map out the complete customer journey at Reformation and monitor all key customer touch points to ensure on-brand and consistent experiences. This individual will be responsible for managing the online experience from a UX and product point of view and will lead cross-functional initiatives for optimization. The ideal candidate will be a strong collaborator, highly strategic, and will have experience in UX/e-commerce.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand how customers are interacting with Reformation from all points of contact –
- online, in-store, social, and more.
- Map out the current customer journey at Reformation, identify areas for improvement and get cross-functional buy-in for each initiative
- Build out and manage the Online Experience roadmap from a design UX and product development perspective
- For specific e-commerce initiatives, work with technology team to gather and distill requirements from users, support, marketing, and elsewhere; translate these into a cohesive and actionable vision
- Communicate online experience product roadmap and release schedules to stakeholders; work with technology team to prioritize resources
- Manage non-technological customer touch points; work cross-functionally to optimize other experiences such as packaging, surveys, email communication, and more
- Work cross-functionally to create unique and surprising customer experiences to build stronger and longer lasting customer relationships
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Empathy for and deep interest in the needs of our customers
- Passionate about creating a beautiful consumer products
- Highly organized – you will work with engineering and design teams and you will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered within scope and on-time
- Scrappiness and a willingness to be hands-on, detail-oriented, and relentless about execution
- Strong analytical skills to measure program performance and understand key performance indicators
- Self- motivated, proactive, takes initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multi-task
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Clothing discount
- Paid volunteer time-off
- Bi-Monthly “Ref Talks” to learn about other aspects of our business
- Regular company events and parties (Yoga! Tie-Dye! Documentaries!)
- Pet-friendly office
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Back to top