Director of Digital Marketing and Analytics
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
Reformation is seeking a Manager or Director of Digital Marketing and Analytics to lead our digital marketing team. This position will be responsible for guiding our customer acquisition strategy, increasing brand visibility, and driving traffic to the site. We are looking for someone data oriented and passionate about the consumer experience. They are constantly looking for creative ways to grow and engage our customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop company’s strategic roadmap for digital marketing
- Plan, develop and execute digital marketing efforts and campaigns to drive site traffic, conversions, revenue, and positive customer experiences
- Drive customer segmentation and conversion strategies that turn new visitors into customers and current customers into loyal, top tier customers
- Coordinate with marketing partners and creative departments to infuse all digital marketing activities with the Reformation brand DNA.
- Define, develop and monitor reports to assess and optimize effectiveness of marketing initiatives; Provide analytical insights that demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the digital platforms and channels and drive positive change
- Conduct deep customer analytics across platforms to better understand shopping behaviors and customer preferences; Recommend action based on analytical findings to drive a deeper customer relationship
- Identify, test and scale high-impact and emerging digital channels; Recommend new channels for digital marketing that fit brand and larger acquisition strategy
- Recommend operational improvements to the delivery of marketing services in order to maximize success and reduce costs.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5 to 10 years experience in Strategy and Analytics
- Strong analytical skills to measure program performance and understand key performance indicators
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for building programs from scratch
- Self- motivated, proactive, takes initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in digital marketing is a strong plus but not required
- Understanding of CRM, acquisition strategies and loyalty programs is a plus
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multi-task
- Executional excellence that showcases exceptional attention to detail
Benefits & Perks:
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Paid volunteer time-off
Bi-Monthly “Ref Talks” to learn about other aspects of our business
Regular company events and parties (Yoga! Tie-Dye! Documentaries!)
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Back to top