Director of Brand Marketing
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
Responsible for creating and executing innovative and cost effective 360 marketing strategies and plans for brand. Serves as the key strategic lead, idea generator and main Marketing lead to internal and external functional partners and agencies.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Develop and manage overall Brand marketing calendar and 360 marketing campaigns that supports weekly launches, monthly/quarterly stories, email acquisition and other business objectives.
- Develop and manage all strategic marketing activations, including but not limited to:
- Advertising – digital, print, out of home, experiential –with media agencies, PR agency and internal digital media team
- Strategic Sponsorships and Partnerships
- Social Media activity
- Content Strategy, including video
- Key Blogger/Blogger insight and outreach
- Brand and store events and activations
- Identify and manage innovative strategic partnerships that align with our brand and support campaign objectives.
- Integrate digital, social and retail components into Brand marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams – marketing, retail, e-commerce, merchandising, etc. –on marketing plan and ensure the plan stays the course, while being flexible to implement course corrections should the business change or plans fluctuate.
- Leverage the creativity of marketing team to build and execute innovative and disruptive marketing campaigns.
- Analyze data, new trends and insights and generate ideas on how to translate into ideas for the brand.
- Develop measurement tools, establish KPI’s and benchmarks for measuring impact of marketing efforts in order to determine campaign effectiveness. Report monthly results and key learnings to leadership team and stakeholders.
- Manage and allocate budgets for category; reviews and approves line item expenses.
- Provide leadership to direct reports: coaching, development and strategic/tactical direction; serve as a mentor and role-model to team members.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 6+ years of experience in marketing or brand management on brand and/or agency side.
- Related college degree; some web experience required.
- Displays an understanding of the Reformation brand, our products, customer and sustainable mission
- Effective relationship-building skills; professional savvy and organizational agility to leverage partnerships across the organization to get work done.
- Experience developing innovative marketing plans with clearly defined objectives that heavily leverage strategic partnerships and digital and social mediums to deliver effective marketing messages on a global scale.
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life.
- Excellent communication and brief writing skills and the ability to motivate team at kick-off.
- Proactive problem-solving skills; ability to anticipate obstacles and also quickly generate alternate solutions/ideas and change course as needed.
- Entrepreneurial – able to deal with ambiguity and work with little or no direction.
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented.
- Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities and multiple projects.
- Employs a strategic approach to process; ability to organize and divvy up work effectively.
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Paid volunteer time-off
Bi-Monthly “Ref Talks” to learn about other aspects of our business
Regular company events and parties (Yoga! Tie-Dye! Documentaries!)
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Back to top