Digital Content Creator
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
Reformation is seeking a Digital Content Creator to create content for mainly, but not limited to, our social media channels. This person should be an excellent photographer/videographer and be able to translate our brand aesthetic into social media assets that will live across multiple digital properties. He or she will take initiative, work efficiently as part of a team, and execute to deadline.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Concept, shoot and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, videos and GIFs to primarily live across our social media channels, but also on the website, and other digital properties.
- Concept and create stills, videos, behind-the-scenes footage and other supporting assets for our editorial photo shoots and campaigns. These will include but are not limited to –
- product launches
- brand partnerships
- store events
- influencer activations
- Collaborate with internal teams – creative, marketing, retail etc. - to understand product, editorial and campaign requirements to identify where you can add value.
- Understand the Ref brand aesthetic in order to ensure all creative deliverables tell our story and are brand appropriate.
- Stay abreast of new creative trends, insights and generate ideas on how to best translate these across our social media universe.
- Excel at taking creative direction, work collaboratively and integrate feedback into your work.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in photography, videography and photo/video editing.
- Proficient in Adobe CS package as well as film editing programs (e.g. Final Cut).
- Keen eye for fashion/model photography and still life product photography; fashion retail and/or e-commerce experience a bonus.
- Strong organizational skills to manage simultaneous projects and short deadlines.
- A proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and willingness to travel.
- Degree in photography/filmmaking preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Clothing discount
- Paid volunteer time-off
- Bi-Monthly “Ref Talks” to learn about other aspects of our business
- Regular company events and parties (Yoga! Tie-Dye! Documentaries!)
- Pet-friendly office
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Meet Some of Reformation's Employees
Sonja designs Reformation's weekly limited edition collections—from style to color to fit—then partners with the Creative Teams to get each piece into customers' closets.
Back to top