Business Operations Manager
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
We’re looking for a rock star manager for our Business Operations team to support our corporate headquarters and factory. The Business Operations team provides a variety of administrative and operational support while constantly looking for areas of improvement across processes, communications, efficiency, and sustainability. The Business Operations Manager will provide oversight for all facilities-related projects and processes from long-term planning to day-to-day operations including: security, office services & supplies, vendor management, and maintenance. This position is accountable for all necessary project planning, scheduling, tracking, and communication required for on-budget, on-time completion of projects.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, mentor, and motivate the Business Operations team to provide a safe, healthy, and productive work environment.
- Work with the Director of Operations to develop a facilities strategy and tactical plan; implement the plan and ensure that all projects come in on time and within budget.
- Continuously review and analyze current facilities procedures and implement changes if necessary to maximize utilization of space, equipment, waste reduction, etc.
- Assess all business services including contractors and supply vendors to ensure that the balance of sustainability, quality and cost is maintained.
- Implement safety, health and environmental policy and procedures. Identify and monitor building safety & OSHA regulations applicable to all facilities.
- Manage contracted security, custodial and other support services
- Ensure applicable policies, procedures, and updates are current and well communicated to the team.
- Manage office supply budget & weekly orders.
- Provide front desk support at the Factory office.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in facilities and/or office administration; experience in retail, e-commerce, manufacturing preferred.
- Experienced manager (2+ direct reports) who knows how to motivate your team, and give them the training and tools necessary for success.
- Customer/client focus and a drive to make the workplace the best it can be
- Strategic problem solver - assess the situation, identify opportunities, dependably execute
- Super positive, can-do attitude
- Thrives on being busy & getting stuff done
- Finance savvy to help build, track & keep budgets
- Familiarity with green building principles & practices; LEED credentials a bonus
- High attention to detail and organization, ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to get along well with all types of people; good team player.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Paid volunteer time-off
Bi-Monthly “Ref Talks” to learn about other aspects of our business
Regular company events and parties (Yoga! Tie-Dye! Documentaries!)
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Meet Some of Reformation's Employees
Sonja designs Reformation's weekly limited edition collections—from style to color to fit—then partners with the Creative Teams to get each piece into customers' closets.
Back to top