Bridal Marketing Manager
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
Reformation is seeking a Marketing Manager to create and execute innovative marketing campaigns to support the bridal category. This person will serve as the marketing and strategic lead for the bridal sector both within the organization and to external functional partners.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and manage successful 360 marketing initiatives to support the bridal business, specific product launches and monthly/quarterly stories.
- Concept and execute effective strategies to drive category awareness, new customer acquisition, retail and e-commerce traffic and other business objectives.
- Develop and manage all strategic marketing activations related to the bridal category, including but not limited to:
- Brand partnerships
- Store events and local activations
- Influencer activations
- Develop and implement a category specific press strategy; identify press opportunities and oversee PR agency to execute strategy and editor outreach.
- Identify key influencers in the bridal space who are both brand appropriate and will move the needle. Oversee all blogger outreach and keep abreast of new industry influencers to tap into.
- Report on the success of all bridal marketing initiatives to key stakeholders to determine campaign effectiveness and provide actionable recommendations for future launches.
- Collaborate with internal teams – creative, marketing, retail, e-commerce, merchandising, etc. –to build disruptive marketing campaigns and keep initiatives aligned with evolving product goals.
- Analyze data, new trends and insights within the category to generate ideas for our brand and category expansion.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 4+ years of experience in brand marketing or brand management on agency side.
- Displays an understanding of the Reformation brand, our products, customer and sustainable mission.
- Extensive knowledge of the wedding industry required.
- Experience developing innovative marketing plans with defined objectives on a global scale.
- A strong ability to manage and develop relationships internally and with external partners in order to oversee and execute projects effectively and to completion.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills to manage simultaneous projects against deadline.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Clothing discount
- Paid volunteer time-off
- Bi-Monthly “Ref Talks” to learn about other aspects of our business
- Regular company events and parties (Yoga! Tie-Dye! Documentaries!)
- Pet-friendly office
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
Meet Some of Reformation's Employees
Sonja designs Reformation's weekly limited edition collections—from style to color to fit—then partners with the Creative Teams to get each piece into customers' closets.
Back to top