VM Manager, Field Execution
As part of the Retail Marketing & VM team this role will provide leadership for a geographic group of stores to meet or exceed in Global Visual Merchandising standards. This role is responsible for the coaching of VM Area Leads and Store VM Champions to drive Visual Excellence for both Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication tools.
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
- Drive recruitment of Visual team in NAM, including Visual Area Leads in key markets and Store VM Champions at the store level.
- Coach and train during the VM on boarding process as well as ongoing.
- Communicate clear expectations and guidelines to your teams in order to successfully achieve targets.
- Lead the execution of all visual merchandising initiatives with planning and implementation guidelines. Drive flawless execution as the cross-functional lead with merchandising, sourcing, store development and store and field operations.
- Track implementation of visual merchandising guidelines and provide feedback to Sr. Manager, Retail Marketing & VM and Director of Merchandising. Measure ROI results of all projects.
- Supports and coaches store team to understand ability to increase store profitability through Visual Merchandising.
- Work closely with Retail Marketing & VM team & Global VM team to execute brand standards at the regional and store level.
- Manage training, communication & best practice processes into the market place to ensure Global consistency and excellence in execution at the point of sale.
- Lead and motivate the Visual Area Leads and Store VM Champions.
- Promote Visual Merchandising as a profit center contributor.
- Positively communicates and actively demonstrates the Brand Values and NAM Retail Mission.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Proven Passion for visual merchandising.
- Knowledge of, Retail landscape, training methods, visual merchandising, retail marketing and presentation.
- Strong project and budget management and planning skills. Highly organized and demonstrated follow through.
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Excellent Skills in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
- Knowledge and understanding of profit and loss statement and store KPIs to make commercial decisions based on sound financial judgment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
- Ability to think conceptually, in strategic terms and diagnose and translate sales/category reporting to an in store merchandising strategy.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and/or written instructions and request clarification if needed.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Well-developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English.
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- 4 year college or university degree in business, retail management, or related field.
- Minimum 6-10 years’ experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment with a minimum 18 months of Store Management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in managing high level retail Visual Merchandising and delivering consumer in-store experience.
- Experience managing a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top