Vice President of Sales - Reebok
This passionate executive will be responsible for leading the Reebok Brand-US wholesale function. Execution of our brand initiatives and product concepts at our wholesale accounts is the main priority for this leader. The Vice President of Sales with his/her senior team develop operating and execution strategies to achieve continued market leadership in the wholesale channel of the US.
- Oversees and directs the daily operation of the Reebok wholesale function through close daily working relationships with the Senior Management Team and Directors of the organization.
- Establishes current and long range goals, objectives, plans to support the Reebok strategic Business Plan as it relates to the wholesale business.
- Leads the development of the Key Account Strategic Business Plans consistent with the Brand's overall strategic plan.
- Reviews activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revises objectives and plans in accordance with current market and economic conditions.
- Reviews operating results of the wholesale organization, compares them to established objectives, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Constantly strives for enhanced communication throughout the organization, conducting annual market meetings, quarterly updates, visible daily interaction with staff and "meaningful conversations" with staff through a relentless commitment to the annual target, mid-year discussion and SCORE processes. Fosters that performance culture throughout the organization.
- Establishes internal network of resources to support the activities of the wholesale business and secure alignment on major initiatives.
- Develops and maintains regular contact with executives of US Key Accounts to understand their business, market needs and align operations to deliver "best in class" service and LEADING solutions.
- Interpret and understand market dynamics, predict shifts, and develop strategies which enable the wholesale division to meet its targets, margins and marketing objectives.
- With Senior Management Team creates a high performance "best in class" work environment for the progression of talent and development of staff to meet the growing needs of the business based on our cultural principles.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty without compromise. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Must possess strong financial acumen: ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write communications for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of information and set both tactical and strategic direction.
- This leader must be an aspirational role model, rallying people behind his/her actions
- Must be able to lead the team in an authentic manner that is consistent and predictable even in times of shifting business landscape.
- Makes transparent decisions for the good of the company.
- Must possess managerial courage to make the tough calls and/or take accountability.
- Gives energy and passion to others to take the Group to the next level.
- Fights for difficult goals despite challenges and bounces back from adversity.
- Gets up every day to make a difference.
- This leader must be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to translate complex issues into simple, clear directions to move the game forward.
- Ability to connect with and build strong relationships with internal partners in a matrix organization.
- Ability to coach to excellence.
- The leader must be passionate, honest, trustworthy, and collaborative and feel equally committed and comfortable talking with an hourly employee all the way up to CEO of adidas Group.
- Uses trends and insights to prepare the organization for the future
- Bachelor's degree/MBA preferred
- 15 years plus related experience operating a wholesale organization in a consumer based company.
- First-hand knowledge of the US sporting goods market and the key accounts is a benefit.
- Proven track record of building and leading large teams to success.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top