UFC Key Account Manager
Lead UFC US wholesale business and manage top UFC wholesale accounts directly including UFC's global event retail business and ecommerce partner. Liaise closely with global team to create US UFC partnership strategy and deliver on US product/activation needs. Drive day-to-day UFC product opportunities with key accounts and US wholesale reps. Lead sell–in and sell-through for UFC and collaborate with UFC partnership team and retail activation teams to achieve US wholesale targets for the business. Lead communication with UFC on US wholesale business matters.
- Accountable for the UFC "US" wholesale business; Collaborate closely with global organization (CTC, Brand Comms, Sports Marketing, Product Marketing) to identify and create and drive US product opportunities for US wholesale accounts
- Assist the global team in creating the US UFC partnership strategy inclusive of investment/activation focus; serve as key contact for UFC on all US wholesale matters
- Serve as sales rep for top key licensed accounts (e.g. Fanatics and Lids) as well as key MMA specialty accounts
- Serve as sales rep for Legends, UFC's global event concessionaire; lead sell in for 40+ global events annually
- Communicate UFC business opportunities on a weekly basis to key accounts and US wholesale rep base; collect, batch and track orders for market on a weekly basis
- Use strong business acumen and retail math abilities; drive the top and bottom line number for accounts
- Drive account growth and profitability by assessing and building on areas of momentum; capitalize on product/pricing opportunities and course correct with innovative sales tactics to improve sales performance with US wholesale accounts
- Develop strategic sales plan for complex wholesale landscape and retail accounts leveraging account insight and goals to achieve sales targets and align with partnership and market objectives.
- Lead the seasonal sell in and especially sell through process in collaboration with other sales reps
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all internal departments, sales reps and assigned key accounts based on respect
- Identify new UFC wholesale business opportunities inclusive of B2B deals
- Deliver on time reporting and forecasting for all required reports and documents to appropriate parties; Forecast inline and blank inventory for US hot market programs
- Monitor inventory levels for US market; Coordinate sale of excess inventory including coordinating with US retail team
- Manage all credit claims and issues to resolution for key accounts
- Manage, track and resolve all customer compliance issues regarding freight claims, charge-backs, shipping violations, RTV and DFA
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Passion for MMA and UFC
- Thorough knowledge of key metric levers and how to use them to create increased profitability and sales for both Reebok and its' retail partners.
- Knowledge of Licensed apparel and headwear business
- Knowledge of Indianapolis SLD facility/production and importance of batching orders and planning production to hit minimums and timelines
- Ability to apply financial data to make decisions and influence outcomes. This includes margins, retail math, forecast/projections, probability and statistical inference, fractions, percentages, ratios, etc.
- Ability to lay out practical and logical assortment plans based on retail space, inventory turn, and sell through
- Ability to clearly communicate product opportunities to sales reps
- Ability to portray a confident and winning attitude in challenging business interactions.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence outcomes with both internal and external contacts.
- Proven background that reflects being results-oriented
- Agile and confident communication skills with internal and external business partners.
- Experience working across a wide range of business partners on projects
- Ability to make "on the spot" decisions
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business via phone, written communication and in person
- Strong presentation skills. Effectiveness in a variety of formal presentation settings within and outside of the company. The ability to command attention and manage group process during the presentation. Can change tactics midstream when something isn't working without audience noticing.
- Ability to understand and incorporate all levels of brand marketing plans and ideals in to presentations
- Ability to tell a holistic story verses taking a transactional approach.
- Merchandising and planning skills, and the ability to create merchandise plans based on sell through targets.
- Ability to enhance consumer integration/experience at our retail partners.
- Strong understanding of retail sales practices
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to lift and carry samples and bags weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Four-year degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Advertising or a related field.
- Minimum five years of field sales experience, preferably with key accounts within a consumer goods company in the sporting goods industry (preferable licensed business experience). The equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top