Trade Marketing Manager
Account Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation, selling and execution of account specific, integrated, marketing plans that support brand and account specific business objectives. Plans will help drive Reebok footwear and apparel sales.
- Develop, present and execute all aspects of account specific marketing plans that uphold brand standards support sales objectives and drive sell-in/sell-through of products for designated account base. Tactics may include: print, radio and digital advertising, consumer promotions, sales associate contests, in-store merchandising concepts, and event marketing.
- Act as primary liaison with sales team and retailer teams (buyers, visual, advertising contacts etc.) for designated account base – focused on sporting goods retailers. Foster communication with regard to all planning and execution of initiatives.
- Project and Budget Management
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong client/account management skills
- Demonstrate strategic planning skills
- Strong attention to detail and seamless, timely execution of all projects
- Exceptional follow-up and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Development of cohesive and concise creative, advertising and media briefs
- Ability to work with Sr. management (internal and external)
- Ability to navigate complex organizations
- Solid budget management skills
- Must be able to effectively manage internal and external partners/vendors
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent account management, budget management, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work closely with sales team and navigate complex organizations.
- Strong knowledge of advertising, merchandising and promotional concepts.
- Must be able to develop and manage projects and budgets.
- Attention to detail and solid execution skills a must.
- Travel 10-15%.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of related marketing experience
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top