Senior Talent Partner
The Senior Talent Partner is responsible for delivering and executing the Talent Strategy as well as core Talent programs and services (especially in the field of Talent Management & Learning, Leadership, Organizational Development) to respective HR Partners (70%) within Reebok. This strong project manager will be responsible for driving non-core & functional Talent initiatives in cooperation with the Design Team and the Talent Partner network (30%). This individual will also be tasked with upskilling HR Partners on off-the-shelf (core) HR Talent products and services that can be offered to their support areas.
- Point of contact for the respective HR Leadership team and HR Partners in regards to all HR Talent related programs and services. Responsible for the talent strategy specifically for that market or global function (aligned with global direction).
- In cooperation with the HR Partners ensure consistent, timely and seamless delivery and implementation of all Talent global core programs and solutions derived from the HR & Talent Strategy across the respective business function. Enable HR Partners to consult their support areas on all core products and services.
- In partnership with Regional Business Leaders, develop both short-term and long-term North American (NA) Region Retail Training Strategies that build identified business skills, knowledge, and abilities and create a sustainable infrastructure for ongoing store-level training of Retail Associates. Design and develop customized NA Retail Training tools and processes. Regionalize and/or edit programs and materials where relevant.
- Analyze business demands and consult HR Partners with tailored Talent solutions (non-core) for the identified business demands. Design and drive the implementation of non-core products and services in respective support area.
- Ensure efficiency and consistency of non-core programs and services across businesses and Markets by leveraging best practices from the Talent Partner network across the globe.
- Ambassador of the Talent Strategy and partners with HR Leadership team to foster cultural change within Reebok
- Liaise with HR Partners on Cultural Change initiatives and share best practices being developed by OD pillar.
- Support the activation and embedding of the 3 C's of Reebok (Confidence, Collaboration, Creativity) in the respective business support area.
- Provide outside-in perspective (from Business / HR Partners into HR Talent) and contributes to the creation of integrated HR Talent products & services.
- Consult HR Partners on strategic workforce planning. Use analytics to derive insights into addressed needs. Identify resources, capabilities and learning offers needed in the business and provide recommendations for resource and headcount planning.
- Consult HR Partners to have high quality career counseling conversations and development conversations with their customers (co-share the development of Development Plans for Top Talents).
- In cooperation with the HR Partners co-facilitate workshops and meetings (e.g. Succession & Talent Conferences, Team development workshops etc.).
- Conduct trainings to HR Partners and Line Managers around feedback and coaching.
- Support the development of the Leadership Bench for the future in cooperation with the HR Partners.
- Monitor customer-specific (non-core) initiatives by providing status reporting to HR Partners and with Talent organization. Assures process and execution quality through regular reporting (e.g. defined standards, schedules and metrics).
- Provides strong leadership for Retail Training and Development team and sets performance plans with each direct report
- Provides coaching & feedback to subordinates
- Ensures that direct reports set performance plans with subordinates
- Generates a high level of teamwork between all Departments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Talent Capabilities: Generalist with cross-functional experience in all Talent areas (Talent Management, Leadership & Learning, Organizational Development); strong knowledge of the Talent core processes.
- Business Capabilities: Commercial Awareness, customer focus, ability to align Talent, HR Strategy & Business Strategy.
- Consulting Capabilities: Advanced facilitation skills and strong internal consulting skills; diagnostic skills with ability to analyses the situation and provide solutions, ideally Certified Coach; basic Program Design skills, ability to build trustful relationships with key stakeholders and HR Partners, consulting mindset with strong executional skills.
- Ability to think and act strategically as well as operationally.
- Strong team player with relevant working experience in a global matrix organization.
- Strong customer orientation, confidence to manage demand, HR Leadership team and expectations and ability to operate on senior hierarchical levels (stakeholder management).
- Articulate and clear in written and verbal communication; engaging presentations to large groups and teams. Provides ideas and thought leadership on people topics. Confident, creative and collaborative and role models this within the team, coaching others across the team.
- Strong Presentation to all employees including senior management and excellent networking skills.
- Shows deep understanding of the overall strategy and derived goals. Translates goals in actionable projects or tasks.
- Minimum of 8 years' work experience in Talent Management, Leadership & Learning, Organizational Development or relevant field.
- International experience and mindset.
- Fluent in English, ideally in other languages.
- Retail Training experience a plus
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston's Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an extensive employee fitness center and a public retail store.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top