Senior Specialist, Merchandising Apparel, Classics (Contract, 6 months)
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Implement category plans to meet the Market's short- and mid-term objectives and category KPIs. Implement global strategies in a locally relevant way, considering different consumer needs and distribution channels.
- Execute all aspects of range merchandising, including segmentation and establish pricing of the range.
- Support in creating the Range Architecture with CTC team and Select an optimal range within that architecture to maximize the efficiency.
- Support Fitness &Entertainment Marketing team as it relates to product needs to ensure excellent service of our partners.
- Support global and local sell-ins to both retailers and assets where required.
- Provide input to the Global BU to get the best possible sell-in tools for the category and create augmented tools where required with the local BU Brand Communications team.
- Provide commercial input (consumer, channel and market-specific needs and business opportunities) to the Global BU to maximize category sales and profitability (within Global and Market strategic parameters).
- Provide category expertise to contribute to the development complete 3-5 year plan for the relevant product category aligned with the local BU strategic plan.
- Register & maintain the local article's info through the Global local article creation tool.
- Support in developing category forecast as part of the IBP process.
- Provide any required scenario analysis related to the Category.
- Provide input into the overall seasonal, annual and Strategic Business Plan for the category.
- Monitor and Report the category product KPI's (turnover, standard margin, contribution, stock turn, SKU, market share, sample, efficiency, sell-out) and initiate business development
- Relevant KPIs include :
- Category sales vs plan
- Category specific go in margin
- Category market share
- Category and range efficiency; in particular global range components
- Global BU
- Market peers reporting into the BU lead
- Market Concept-to-Consumer team
- Market Sales teams
- Market Demand Planning
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Advanced cross-functional Marketing knowledge and Market experience in sport and/or fashion/lifestyle categories (sporting goods industry preferred)
- Consumer-focused with deep product and range understanding and the ability to balance Brand and Commercial priorities to build channel- and consumer-specific activation plans that meet KPI targets
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- Over 3 years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in local language (if applicable) preferred
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top