Senior Specialist, Brand Communications, Fitness (Contract, 1 Year)
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Implement the Global BU's communication strategy throughout the Market in order to build the brand and the category and to drive sales.
Execute category BU communication campaigns for all channels (where required and approved by Global).
- Implement Business Unit event activation by close working with Brand Activation team.
- Manage and execute Business Unit campaign in collaboration with Global BU and Market BU.
- Build and maintain close cooperation relation with media partner, PR & Events agency and Co-marketing partner.
- Ensure category and Brand plan executional excellence
- Deliver the best possible sell-in & sell-out tools together with Trade Marketing, Retail Marketing, and Fitness Marketing teams (advertising, media, trade marketing, own retail marketing, e-com, consumer-facing events, PR and social tools) for the category and augment where needed with Global approval.
- Connect with the consumers & the communities through regular touch points (community workout, retail visits…etc.)
- Support all local event related topics in close collaboration with the Brand Communications, Business Unit [BU] team and Brand Activation [BA] team.
- Support global relevant events on occasions where the market is hosting the event align with the global direction.
- Provide input to the Global BU to ensure Brand marketing tools are optimized to best meet Market needs and significantly improve Brand business KPIs.
- Collect consumer insight and market research information per each category based on locally relevant target consumer.
- Close monitoring & understanding of competitor's marketing strategy & initiatives as key input to Reebok's category & communication strategy
- Provide input into the creation of the Market Brand Calendar, including Omni-channel activation.
BRAND & CAMPAIGN PERFORMANCE MONITORING:
- Manage and monitor the media activity report and efficiency analysis.
- Monitor and report on campaign/brand plan performance against the Brand and business KPIs.
- Relevant KPIs include:
- BU market share
- BU market sales vs plan (sell-in & sell-out target)
- Omni channel traffic & conversion
- CRM KPI's
- Executional excellence in global campaign implementation
- Market peers reporting into the BU lead
- Market Wholesale, Retail and eCom Marketing teams
- Market Sports Marketing team
- Counterpart in Global BU
- Market CTC Head
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Functional marketing skills:
- Good knowledge of the full marketing mix (advertising, PR, events, sponsorship, retail) with a major brand or retailer (sporting goods industry preferred)
- Media planning/buying experience
- Good understanding of the consumer campaign process from brief through to execution
- Basic knowledge in digital marketing (especially on driving traffic & conversion)
- creative / idea generation
- Project management skills
- Proven communicator in both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships (agency management)
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Mindset: collaborative, challenge the status quo, team player
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Over 3 years of marketing and/ or communications, digital experience in sporting goods or fast fashion retail or FMCG industry preferred
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in local language
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top