Senior Manager Reebok Classics Go-To-Market - Fashion Channel
The Senior Manager CTC (Concept-to-Consumer) Fashion will implement the CTC strategy for the Reebok Classic category in the Fashion channels globally, ensure commercial viability, and monitor rollout plans by key market – Act as the link between Global BU Product teams, Brand Marketing, Sports Marketing and CTC Teams in the markets – Support BU strategy through cross-functional collaboration and execution
- Develop Business Unit and specific Go-To-Market initiatives, creating packages to support brand driving and commercially relevant implementation plans for all key markets Fashion distribution channels (product launch, business maintenance, issue resolution)
- Work with Controlling to analyze the business performance, identify opportunities / risks in all key markets and recommend action (including but not limited to: account specifics, range efficiency, drop process, pricing)
- Work with key markets to ensure relevant information is brought to the Global BU in order to make informed decisions (e.g. distribution of key concepts/ sell through / MWB allocation / incremental opportunities). Feedback from key milestone meetings is important within role.
- Work with Global product & marketing teams to ensure all markets have required materials on time in full including channel allocations, drops, seasonal colors, advertised styles, brand marketing materials
- Guide the markets to ensure proper implementation of category-specific Fashion GTM strategies and tools
- Steer the entire Fashion GTM process and assist in the briefing of marketing tools to be developed by Global teams
- Lead the BU input, presentation and feedback at market milestone and account meetings.
- Ensure best practice is shared across regions and headquarter functions.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- GTM, Merchandising and/or Sales experience in a global or market function.
- Strong communication skills – written, oral and presentation
- Industry knowledge, across divisions – footwear, apparel and accessories/equipment
- Strong understanding of local markets’ consumers, accounts, economic environment and commercial needs
- Understanding of functions, across merchandising, marketing and sales
- Ability to analyze data and present to management in relevant concise manner
- Desire to learn and shows strong initiative
- Minimum 7+ years progressive experience in product/merchandising, marketing and/or sales combined
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s/MBA preferred
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top