Senior Manager Marketing Operations
- Drive operational process excellence across all active seasons for nominated BU/function(s).
- Define and implement end-to-end marketing business processes and milestone calendars in accordance with strategic direction for the Reebok brand.
- Drive for stakeholder satisfaction as well as a positive brand image and corporate profitability.
- HORIZONTAL ROLE (PROCESS & MILESTONE HUB): end-to-end marketing business process and milestone (e.g. strategy sign-off, concept sign-off, concept review 1 and 2, virtual hand-over, …) management encompassing strategy & planning, creative direction, product management, innovation, design, product operations, concept-to-consumer, brand management, as well as markets defining seasonal guardrails for all marketing bodies. (30% of workload)
- VERTICAL ROLE (FUNCTIONAL SPOKE): process and milestone management for nominated business area (e.g. Business Unit or Function(s)). (40% of workload) => most likely BU Training
- CREATION CENTRE (HORIZONTAL) SPOKE: process and milestone management for nominated local Creation Center. (10% of workload) => most likely Creation Center Shanghai and Barcelona
- PRODUCT DIVISION (FUNCTIONAL) SPOKE: management of product division specific marketing processes and deadlines for nominated product division. (10% of workload) => most likely Apparel and Accessories
- EVENT MANAGEMENT (HORIZONTAL): support event organization (GMM/GBC, RIE, Sample Sale). (10% of workload)
- Manage cross-functional alignment of marketing processes / roles & responsibility for strategy & planning, creative direction, product marketing, innovation, design, product operations, concept-to-consumer, brand management, as well as markets.
- Drive alignment of Marketing milestone calendar and overarching process globally/ locally/ cross-functionally including process/ system integration.
- Drive business assignments / projects to completion and stakeholder acceptance.
- Manage milestone relevant timelines & communication for product division specific processes & systems maintenance.
- Manage/ drive all prototype sample processes including logistics for respective milestones.
- Drive/steer management of marketing milestone calendar from Strategy through to Market Sell-in within nominated BU/function(s).
- Influence milestone owners to effectively organize/ execute major milestone meetings following the seasonal marketing process framework for nominated BU/function(s).
- Drive for operational excellence within nominated BU/function(s) supporting them to achieve business targets such as Product Readiness, Product Efficiency, Margins.
- Drive an effective working relationship within nominated BU/function(s) resulting in positive feedback on MOPS and Business Solutions as delivering value.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Performance Culture within Marketing Operations and Business Solutions team as well as nominated BU and / or function(s).
- Stakeholder Management: build productive relationships with defined stakeholders and peers. Run regular update meetings with superior and stakeholders.
Focus depending on specific role, but end-to-end business process contains the following collaboration scheme:
- All Marketing functions across Reebok brand: to align on overall marketing business process and milestones
- Business Units (most likely BU Training): to drive for operational excellence within overall marketing process framework
- Product Operations: to provide and align on seasonal marketing process framework
- BU Finance: to drive for operational excellence within overall marketing process framework
- Marketing Operations adidas brand: to align marketing process framework across brands and striving for similar if not same procedures
- All Management levels (including senior executives).
- Creation Centers
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent business process management skills.
- Excellent project management and change management skills.
- Ability to structure and visualize sophisticated subjects.
- Ability to effectively & efficiently transform theoretical plans into tangible results.
- Strong end-to-end/ solution oriented understanding.
- Collaborative mind-set / proven team player.
- Strong cross-functional/ cross-brand mind-set.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proactive evolution oriented mind-set.
- English: fluent
- Another language advantageous
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Basic
- Excel: Advanced
- PowerPoint: Advanced
- Product Lifecycle Management Systems: Advanced
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in related job or job function.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top