Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
Lead operational process excellence across all active seasons for nominated BU/function(s). Create and implement end-to-end marketing business processes and milestone calendars in accordance with strategic direction for the Reebok brand.
Drive for stakeholder satisfaction as well as a positive brand image and corporate profitability.
- Manage cross-functional alignment of marketing processes / roles & responsibility for strategy & planning, creative direction, product marketing, innovation, design, product operations, concept-to-consumer, brand management, as well as markets.
- Drive alignment of Marketing milestone calendar and overarching process globally/ locally/ cross-functionally including process/ system integration.
- Drive business assignments / projects to completion and stakeholder acceptance.
- Manage milestone relevant timelines & communication for product division specific processes & systems maintenance.
- Manage/ drive all prototype sample processes including logistics for respective milestones.
- Drive/steer management of marketing milestone calendar from Strategy through to Market Sell-in within nominated BU/function(s).
- Influence milestone owners to effectively organize/ execute major milestone meetings following the seasonal marketing process framework for nominated BU/function(s).
- Drive for operational excellence within nominated BU/function(s) supporting them to achieve business targets such as Product Readiness, Product Efficiency, Margins.
- Drive an effective working relationship within nominated BU/function(s) resulting in positive feedback on MOPS and Business Solutions as delivering value.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Performance Culture within Marketing Operations and Business Solutions team as well as nominated BU and / or function(s).
- Stakeholder Management: build productive relationships with defined stakeholders and peers. Run regular update meetings with superior and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage cross functional key relationships with marketing, functional business units, product operations, finance and adidas marketing operations.
- Maintain clear communication across all management levels internally, globally and across our global markets.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent business process management skills.
- Excellent project management and change management skills.
- Ability to structure and visualize sophisticated subjects.
- Ability to effectively & efficiently transform theoretical plans into tangible results.
- Strong end-to-end/ solution oriented understanding.
- Collaborative mind-set / proven team player.
- Strong cross-functional/ cross-brand mind-set.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proactive evolution oriented mind-set.
- Fluent English
- Advanced IT skills
- 8+ Years of experience in related job function
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education required.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top