Senior Manager CTC Reebok Running
The Global Running Senior CTC Manager (Concept-to-Consumer) will implement the Reebok Running strategy globally, with an emphasis on N. American and W. European markets, ensuring commercial viability to achieve brand and financial targets. This individual will serve as a critical leader working across product, brand communications, market CTC, sales and finance teams to drive cross-functional collaboration and ultimately long-term success for Reebok Running.
- Support CTC director in strategic concept work, business planning and execution with markets.
- Develop specific Go-To-Market strategies including the creation of holistic packages with long-term franchise management and scenario planning.
- Work with Global product & marketing teams to ensure all markets have required materials on time in full including strategic and seasonal priorities, advertised styles, channel allocations, franchise plans, brand marketing materials and activation tools
- Manage end-to-end seasonal CTC process from initial market commercial input to GBC to key account sell-in meetings, ensuring key concepts are on strategy and consumer relevant.
- Work with key markets and Controlling to ensure pertinent real-time information is communicated to the Global BU to make informed decisions that advance the business. (Ex. distribution of key concepts/ sell through / MWB allocation / incremental opportunities).
- Guide the markets to ensure proper implementation of category-specific Running go-to-market strategies and tools.
- Steer the Running GTM process and assist in the briefing of marketing tools to be developed by Global teams.
- Lead the BU input, presentation and feedback process at market milestone and account meetings.
- Ensure best practices are shared across regions and headquarter functions.
- Build strong high integrity business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Market-level GTM, Merchandising and/or Sales experience
- Strong communication skills – written, oral and presentation
- Industry knowledge, across footwear and apparel with emphasis on footwear
- Strong understanding of local trends, consumer needs, competitor landscape, economic environment and commercial climate
- Understanding of functions, across merchandising, marketing, CTC and sales
- Ability to analyze data and present to management in relevant concise manner
- Desire to learn with strong initiative and a "team-first" approach
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 7+ years progressive experience in product/merchandising, marketing and/or sales combined
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's/MBA preferred
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top