Senior Manager, Brand Finance, Reebok
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
The primary focus is leading the Cross Business Unit (BU) Product Creation target setting processes, reporting and systems, including but not limited to Range Planning, Design To Value, Product Coding and Drops Process. Act as lead for Brand Reebok on cross-brand alignment on related processes and systems. This position is also responsible for providing timely, relevant and accurate financial and operational performance data and analyses to all assigned functions within the Training Business Unit. Perform business, and operational analysis to impact top-line and bottom-line results and to support senior management decision making. In doing so, this individual will update monthly reports, track performance against projections, work with department heads to develop sound product lines and assist in the preparation, analysis and presentation of the monthly results to the executive management team.
- Provide leadership and executional excellence across BU Finance and Brand Product Creation teams (Design, Product Marketing, Product Development, Creative Direction, Costing, Range Architecture) to set and track Brand and BU creation/operational targets (Units/Sales, Range Size, Go In Margin, Design To Value) seasonally and rolling multi-season plans (model/article road map) supporting Brand Reebok SBP.
- Lead DTV target setting, track/present performance to target and lead initiatives to drive results (current $50M per season); maintain and present tracking model at key milestones; provide HK/Costing team with regular updates on FOB development, lead forecast process for Brand Reebok.
- Manage and drive the Global seasonal drop process (VHO/GBC). Support range related Brand initiatives (Global Spine / range overlap, horizontal concepts, SPEED, etc).
- Drive framework and processes to enable "Right First Time" Product Coding. Support the approval process of new fields/value creation across systems and work across the BU's to ensure the attribute definitions are utilized accurately. Reebok Brand Finance lead on business/product hierarchy including but not limited to: Business Segment hierarchy, marketing organization derivation rules / driven tree, valid combinations, etc.
- Maintain and enhance Brand Reebok product creation reporting package; serve as Brand Reebok lead on cross-brand (adidas / Reebok) range and product alignment initiatives.
- Lead Forecast/Budget and Analysis of Marketing Overheads for BU Training. Work with senior management to set budgets, and perform monthly close process. Review monthly expenses, raise issues to senior management and advise team on solutions.
- Support the Global Integrated Business Planning (IBP-SBP) process both Globally and for Market US BU Training Footwear ($225M); prepares & co-leads with Product Management & BU CtC the monthly drumbeat, covering multiple season and fiscal year reviews.
- Drives the US forecasting process for BU Training Footwear; including monthly/article level demand plan, marketing forecasts by sales channel and review/approval of all retail price & margin for the Global Range and the US market in order to maximize revenue, maintain optimal inventory levels, reduce costs and mitigate risks.
- Business Cases – work with Product Marketing, Merchandising, Asset Marketing, and Sales to develop financial business plans to go along with the business case in justifying the signing of relevant royalty agreements or endorsements.
- GM Training, Product Management, CtC, Asset Marketing, Global Merchandisers, Range Architecture, Design, Costing, SVP Product Operations, Snr Director Costing, Global Data Management (GDM)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 7+ years work experience
- Demonstrated successes in driving product costing / product margin enhancement / design for profitability initiatives
- Bachelor's degree
- Business analysis experience
- Project Management and/or team leading experience
- Advanced Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills
- Effective communication skills (presentation and written)
- SAP, Business Data Warehouse
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Highly analytical
- Outstanding skills to identify risks and opportunities
- Financial analysis
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston's Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an extensive employee fitness center and a public retail store.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top