Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing
The Senior Manager of Acquisition Marketing will lead and advance acquisition channel marketing strategy for Reebok eCommerce properties in North America. Build and manage internal team of channel experts across acquisition channels (including Paid Search, CSEs, SEO, and Display) to deliver against aggressive eCommerce growth goals while maintaining a premium brand presentation.
- Direct revenue responsibility for acquisition channels and contribution
- Lead development of the eCommerce acquisition marketing strategy to ensure achievement of commercial and relevant brand goals. Align with eCommerce leadership and cross-functional teams in merchandising, user-experience, retail and brand marketing.
- Lead strategy and execution of eCommerce acquisition marketing programs including Paid Search, CSEs, SEO, display, and other online marketing programs.
- Recruit, hire, and develop leading channel marketing experts.
- Clearly communicate adidas and Reebok strategies and initiatives to internal and external partners/agencies to ensure proactive support and achievement of commercial and brand goals.
- Continuously evaluate vendor and partner network to support marketing strategy. Conduct RFPs, select, negotiate, and actively manage relationships.
- Act as internal advocate on best practices in data driven digital direct marketing best practices across channels (Brand, Wholesale, Retail)
- Work in collaboration with brand activation team to ensure inclusion of eCommerce goals in all relevant campaigns and social media initiatives.
- Collaborate with retention and analytics team to optimize omnichannel KPIs (including customer life time value, ROI, net sales)
- Lead forecasting and ongoing budget management for paid marketing as well as overall net sales planning
- Member of eCommerce senior marketing team responsible for overall strategic direction, channel advocacy, and team leadership.
- Guide exploration of new online marketing channels and opportunities (such as mobile and distributed commerce) while evaluating opportunities and providing strategic business recommendations.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to develop, drive, and execute innovative digital strategies
- Strong brand understanding and ability to deliver a premium consumer experience
- Forward thinking, innovative data-driven mindset
- Strong understanding of direct-to-consumer business, eCommerce/Retail, competitive/business environment and consumer behavior
- Working knowledge of Web and Digital marketing analytics
- Strong understanding of P&L and operating performance metrics
- Proven ability to develop innovative strategies and drive creativity while maintaining ROI
- Strong collaborator with an ability to partner and influence
- Ability to manage and develop direct reports with varying levels of experience and capabilities
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong and flexible personality, to build relationships
- Ability to deliver effective and persuasive presentations that support business decisions
- Understanding of sporting goods industry and related retail channels a plus
- A Bachelors degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of eCommerce acquisition channel marketing experience, preferably with a sporting or consumer goods company
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston's Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an extensive employee fitness center and a public retail store.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top