Senior HR Business Partner, Running
The Senior Manager, Human Resources Business Partner will partner with the Running Business Unit in Boston to align people management practices with business goals. Help to create and foster a work environment that recognizes outstanding achievement, enables individuals to reach their potential, and ensures all employees are treated with respect and fairness in the performance of their responsibilities.
- Provides counsel to management and employees on various human resources matters including employee relations, performance management, employment law compliance, policy interpretation, compensation and benefits, and recruitment support.
- Partners with management to diagnose organizational design, development or training needs of the organization and make the most appropriate tool or resource available to meet the business needs.
- Partners closely with management of assigned groups in structuring and developing their respective teams to maximize performance and employee engagement.
- Coaches Managers on talent and succession management and how to best to motivate and challenge all members of their teams, (from high performers to under performers) to ensure employee performance, engagement and accountability.
- Partners with Center of Excellence Talent to build internal and external pipelines of high caliber, culturally diverse talent to meet the needs of the business with regards to succession and workforce planning.
- Assists with developing and maintaining communications programs that successfully impart the company's mission, values, culture, and objectives.
- Solicits resources both internally and externally (e.g. financial, headcount) to appropriately execute human resources strategies.
- Establish and effectively builds relationships with HR colleagues in other locations to ensure close alignment and partnership with respect to local employee HR support and administration. This includes performance management, recruitment, compensation adjustments, benefit administration and mobility topics.
- Local and Regional HR Managers, Generalist & Specialists
- Assigned client groups and leaders
- Works closely with Global HR Counterparts to implement global HR tools and strategies in the US, adapting programs to fit local and regional employees
- Compensation and Benefits
- Talent Management & Learning
- Talent Acquisition
- Controlling and Legal
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to influence senior management in relation to people and team matters.
- Ability to evaluate organizations, identify themes and work with leaders in order to identify HR solutions to increase effectiveness.
- Strong business judgment with the ability to connect human resources with business goals.
- Strong employee relations and organizational development experience.
- Excellent team orientation experience in a global organization.
- Strong process orientation, analytical and planning abilities with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Strong PC skills that include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. SAP HR a plus.
- BS/BA or equivalent professional certification in Human Resources Management, business administration or psychology.
- 5+ years progressive human resources experience, preferably in a multi-national company.
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston's Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an employee fitness center and public spaces such as a retail store.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top