Senior Finance Manager, Reebok US Direct to Consumer
Support execution of the strategic plan associated with Reebok DTC through consolidation of financial planning, analysis and insights to optimize financial and operational performance. Act as controller for all operating expenses including real estate and capital expenditures.
Share in the responsibility for target setting, budgeting, forecasting, analyzes, long-term financial planning and financial modeling.
- Support the FP&A process for the US DTC Finance Team.
- Maintain the DTC financial and reporting systems infrastructure.
- Build financial models to evaluate new business opportunities, to analyse current business performance driving improved sales and profitability.
- Act as a strategic partner to develop action plans that assure delivery of the brick and mortar financial results
- Help to monitor, manage and forecast Opex & Capex budget to ensure fiscal accountability.
- Develop and monitor the appropriate metrics focused on payroll, marketing, occupancy and all other operating expenses while recognizing and influencing expense drivers and levers to drive profitability
- Responsible for the financial analysis, project valuations and market analysis for real estate actions.
- Conduct deep analysis to inform and create financial plan strategies by partnering with internal business and finance partners. Assemble Business Plan Models (BPMs) for approval of new doors, lease renewals, remodels, relocations, downsizes and store closures.
- Perform post mortem analysis to determine how stores are performing against expectations.
- Help to drive the budgeting, forecasting, and close processes for capital expenditures.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge in Finance and Accounting and high level understanding and experience with retail math, retail financial drivers & real estate.
- Industry specific experience preferred including experience in a retail organization.
- Excellent communication skills and high degree of stakeholder orientation
- Advanced skills in Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Microstrategy or other reporting software.
- Familiarity with Grape & SAP preferred.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior executives, stakeholders, cross functional business leaders, peers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple priorities to accomplish assignments simultaneously under tight timelines.
- Innovative, strong result & action-oriented, proactive and solution-minded team player
- High degree of self-management, enthusiasm, drive and commitment to constant improvement.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 4+ years' experience in financial planning or analysis with progressive responsibility. Heavy emphasis on retail finance functions.
- Industry specific experience strongly preferred
- Solid accounting skills and experience
- Advanced excel skills required
- Familiarity with SAP and other relevant industry financial systems/analytical software a major plus
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston's Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an extensive employee fitness center and a public retail store.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top