Senior Business Analyst
Provide timely, relevant and accurate financial and operational performance data and analyses to all assigned functions. Perform business, and operational analysis to impact top-line and bottom-line results and to support senior management decision making. In doing so, this individual will update monthly reports, track performance against projections, work with department heads to develop sound product lines and assist in the preparation, analysis and presentation of the monthly results to the executive management team.
- Support assigned BU teams on all aspects of business and financial results.
- Support the Global Integrated Business Planning (IBP-SBP) process both globally and for US Market for the Running Business Unit; prepare & co-lead with Product Management & BU CtC the monthly drumbeat, covering multiple season and fiscal year reviews.
- Support the US forecasting process for Running BU; including monthly/article level demand plan, marketing forecasts by sales channel and review/approval of all retail price & margin for the Global Range and the US market in order to maximize revenue, maintain optimal inventory levels, reduce costs and mitigate risks.
- Provide support across Running BU Finance and Brand Product Creation teams (Design, Product Marketing, Product Development, Costing, Range Architecture) to set and track Running BU creation/operational targets (Units/Sales, Range Size, Go In Margin, Design To Value) seasonally and rolling multi-season plans (model/article road map) supporting Brand Reebok SBP.
- Maintain & Review scorecards for Product Marketing – work with senior management to develop what metrics should be measured. Then determine, with management, the target setting and target weighting of these metrics.
- Publish Running BU specific Monthly Net Sales & Buying Volume reporting at regional/market level/category for product marketing teams. Reports to include executive summary / dashboard and detailed results. Work with management, product teams and Business Solutions team to develop automated tools and reporting to improve communication and reporting of results.
- Business Cases – work with Product Marketing, Merchandising, Marketing, and Sales to develop financial business plans to go along with the business case in justifying the signing of relevant royalty agreements or endorsements
- Manage OPEX budgets for all of assigned BU. Work with senior management to set budgets, and perform monthly close process. Review monthly expenses and raise issues to senior management.
- Support relationships with BU Concepts to Consumer (CtC), Product Marketing, Design, Development, Corporate Finance, & Global Operations to ensure all information is flowing appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Drive framework within the Running Business Unit to processes to enable "Right First Time" Product Coding. Support the approval process of new fields across systems and work across the BU's to ensure the attribute definitions are being upheld
- Finance Lead for Footwear Innovation team. Provide financial support with regards to all OPEX metrics including but not limited to; Personnel, Travel & Entertainment (T&E), Research & Development expenses & contracts.
VP Finance, Product Marketing, Concepts to Consumer (CtC), Design, VP Innovation, General Manager Running BU, Global Merchandisers, Costing, GOPS
- 3-5 years work experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Business Analysis Experience
- Advanced Excel, Access, and PowerPoint Skills
- Effective communication skills (presentation and written)
- Microsoft Office Applications including Advanced Excel
- SAP, Business Data Warehouse
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Highly analytical.
- Outstanding skills to identify risks and opportunities.
- Financial Analysis
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston's Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an extensive employee fitness center and a public retail store.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top