Retail Store Associate - Barstow 0016
Contributes to the achievements of Store KPI targets by building an emotional connection with customers and living the Brand Values. The core expectations include utilizing expertise and experience to; serve and sell to customers and achieving operational excellence, flawlessly execute store operations when responsible for product flow to and from sales floor and/or cashier procedures.
- Is aware of store and individual targets and actively works to meet or exceed these by using all resources available within the store.
- Complies with store policies and procedures to maintain a safe shopping and working environment.
- Collaborates productively and respectfully with team members to meet or exceed store goals.
- Communicates a desire for ongoing learning and welcomes all available opportunities to increase individual and store performance.
- Makes themselves available to support other team members when needed
- Meets and exceeds customer expectations and boosts sales and Brand experience by using appropriate element the adidas customer service model.
- Create an emotional connection with every customer by being a passionate and enthusiastic adidas Brand ambassador.
- Proactively seeks and incorporates basic core and seasonal product knowledge into own service approach within assigned store zones(s).
- Maintain an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customer by consistently executing visual merchandising and housekeeping standards.
- Minimize loss by actively maintaining sales floor awareness while serving customers.
- Completes sales transactions quickly and accurately while adhering to cash protection procedures
- Uses selling expertise to maximize opportunities at the cash desk to create add-on sales and build customer loyalty.
- Handles returns, refunds and exchanges and uses these as an opportunity to reinforce and enhance the customer experience.
- Ensures the product offer in the store is made available to customers by assisting with deliveries and replenishing the sales floor.
- Uses retail and customer expertise to maximize sales opportunities by prioritizing merchandise flow to the sales floor.
- Ensures adequate supplies to create an effective stockroom environment and continually maintains this (including all merchandise) within and around the vicinity.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and/or written instructions and request clarification if needed.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships team members.
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate a Brannock device.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must have or be pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three to six month's experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Basic numeracy, literacy, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top